Tuesday, January 18, 2011

2011 and LEO




Happy New Year!
My little Leo is now 12 weeks old and I am hoping to start painting again very soon! Everything takes twice as long with a new baby.. this is what I am discovering. I am loving being a mother SO SO SO much! Leo is just a miracle and I can't stop staring at him. He is just starting to be able to hold his head up on his own which is going to open up a whole new world to him and me! Jolly Jumper here we come!
I am still in Edmonton and its VERY cold.. but its a good excuse to stay snuggled in at home with my boy!
This Spring I will be going back to work to do a musical called The Putnam County Spelling Bee. its a fantastic show, but I am already dreading leaving my baby with someone else all day while I rehearse!

That's all for now!
Pattyzee

No comments: