Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Family

September 14th, 2011.

What a gorgeous photo our friend Ryan Parker took of us. I was getting some headshots done by him and Farren and Leo were there and I asked him to take a few of the three of us.. as I have noticed we have a shortage of photos of all three of us together. I just love this one so much. What a talented and generous friend. Check out his website at www.ryanparker.tv


It had been a while since I had my photo taken and you would think it's something I am comfortable with but I always end up feeling like a dork.  My friend Nickol Walkemeyer did my makeup and it looked great! I am so lucky to have such talented friends who are willing to help me out!


Oh wait! Here is another photo Ryan did for us of Leo many months ago! SO CUTE!

No comments: