Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Farmer's Market!

I have been having a great time at the 104th Street Farmer's market where I will have a booth every Saturday in June!

http://city-market.ca/


Here are some photos!




In case you're wondering where I got my cool banner... I ordered it on https://www.etsy.com/people/LittleSpeckledFrog



My son Leo running up to the booth. He loves Market Day because he gets to run around and meet all the cute dogs! Also he gets to hang out with his daddy and help out!  



These two sisters were checking out my smaller canvases. 


This cutie pie is Maren and she is one of my biggest fans! Her dad is pretty awesome too and usually buys her a painting!! She already has 3!!!!


Maren decided to go with a Robot last week. 


THUMBS UP! YAY! 



HOW CUTE IS THIS DAD AND DAUGHTER DUO???


Maren got a free bag for being such a loyal customer.


Scary tiger!! 


Priscilla! 


My son Leo resting in his wagon while we took down the booth! 


Come visit me! I only have 2 Saturdays left!!! In July you can find me at the Whyte Avenue Art Walk! 


No comments: